Monday 23 June 2008

Pharrell Williams - Pharrell Williams I Want To Produce The Strokes


Pharrell Williams has said he hopes to be able to produce the next album by THE STROKES.

Williams and THE STROKESs frontman Julian Casablancas collaborated on a track for SANTAGOLD, which led to discussions about the band's fourth record, reports the NME.

"Julian and I were in the studio together," he said. "We came together and did a track for the commemoration of the 100th year anniversary of the Chuck Taylor [shoe]," he explained. "I really wanna do it. I don't know [if Casablancas wants me], but I’d love to [produce the album]," said Williams, who is currently working with his band NERD.

THE STROKES are set to enter the studio to record their next album later this year, which will be the follow-up to 2006's FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF EARTH.

Pharrell William recently featured alongside a scantily-clad MADONNA in the video for her song Give It 2 Me.



13/06/2008 14:22:23





See Also