Wednesday 23 April 2008

Ex Corrie star O'Brien wants drama role

Ex Corrie star O'Brien wants drama role



Former 'Coronation Street' star Tina O'Brien has revealed that she would like to fill on a role in a "meaty drama".
The actress, world Health Organization starred in the pantomime 'Cinderella' after going away the soap, told the Mirror of late that she is eager to carry on a new project.
She said: "There ar no definite projects confirmed as yet, merely on that point are jobs I'm up for - which I can't mouth almost at the moment - that ar very exciting."
"I'd love to do a real meaty drama or anything that's different to what I've been doing for the past eight-spot years. Perchance I can buoy do just about more theater after panto. World Health Organization knows?
"The door has been left open for me to return to 'Coronation Street' in the future and I for certain wouldn't require to burn my harry Bridges and say I'll never go back.
"Only I've only just now left and it'd be a bit nutcase if I was already begging to incur my old job endorse."




MC 5